Tuesday 5 May 2015

Meet Maisie - The story of my hamster

Hi everyone, 
Today I wanted to do a hamster centered blog post because a year ago yesterday is the day that I brought my little hamster home and so I wanted to tell you all about it. 
Alrighty so let you tell me about the day before I brang her home, it was a friday night and I came home from school and then I found a vivarium out in the back garden, it was the one that I had used previously for another hamster that I had a few months before but he sadly died in the october of the year before. My parents told me that if I cleaned it out and got it ready then I could have it and that the next day they would take me out to get a hamster! 
So thats exactly what happened, on the saturday morning we went out and searched all  of the pet shops to find a healthy hamster. After visiting most of the pet shops in the area we failed to find one that I fell in love with and one that fell in love with me. Then we went into our local pet shop however we didn't hold out much hope, until we had a look and then we found the one. 
We asked the lady in the shop if we could have a look at all the hamsters and then I set eyes on the cutest little thing, it was a really difficult deciding which hamster to choose because they were all so cute but I am so, so glad that I picked Maisie. After I had picked her she was put in a HUGE box compared to the size of her this was so this was so we could bring her home. 
Ok, so for all of you pet mad people I guess you will want to know about what breed and hamster things like that. So, she is a short haired female syrian hamster. She is a chocolate colors mainly but is banded with a white and some small spots of a gingery colour. 
Here are some cute pictures of her for you all to enjoy. 





Alrighty so this is all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I will talk to you soon. 
Goodbye, Makeup Wonderland x

No comments:

Post a Comment