Sunday 3 May 2015

Outfit of the day

Hello everyone,
Recently I really liked the outfit that I wore so I decided that I would share it with you. 
For my bottom half I wanted to wear something that was more summer\ spring appropriate so yesterday I got a skirt which I wore today. It is a skater style skirt with different shades of grey running through it. At the top of the skirt it has a black elastic belt. The length is just above my knee and I find this style and length of skirt suits me really well, the colour is also really complimentary to my skin tone as well. I purchased this from new look for £3.00 on offer from £9.99. 
Also from new look, quite some time ago now, I wore a white shirt with a black collar tucked into my skirt. I am unsure of the price because I got this last year and I think that it was in the sale. 
I wanted a jumper to layer on top of my blouse because its not quite warm enough to go without a jumper or cardigan, so i decided to wear my black sequined jumper tucked in to my skirt. Agian I am unsure of the price because it was a christmas present but I do believe that is from matalan. 
To accsesorize I put a flower necklace on. It has pastel colours of pink, green,purple and blue and I really, really love it. This is something that I got for my birthday so I don't know the price but I think that you will be able to find it in primark.
As a bag I used a small electric blue one again from primark and for my shoes I wore a pair of black slip on's. 
And that is everything I wore. (P.S this was a few weeks ago now...it has gone a lot colder again now 
:( ) 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I will talk to you again soon.
 Goodbye for now, 
Makeup Wonderland x

No comments:

Post a Comment