Wednesday 3 June 2015

Clothes and makeup haul!

Hello everybody, today's post is going to be a haul, over the past few months I have been buying bits and bobs of makeup, clothes and jewelry so I wanted to share it with you.

Firstly lets start off with clothes- I have a jumper from primark, it is the fluffiest, warmest and cutest Disney jumper. It is a black and white jumper made out of a soft material  and it has become one of my favorites to wear with almost everything, leggings, jeans and jeggins.

Also from primark I have 2 tops, both for around £2.00 I think, but I can't be sure. One of the tops is a bright pink with bold black writing saying "love is the key to my heart." The second  is in a much lighter color with bronze sequins  spelling out the two words "shine bright." These two tops are something that I really like to wear and again they can be work with anything.

Next are two dresses, both from newlook. The first one is a burgundy color, it is quit low cut at the front so its not something  I would normally go for but I really like this. The style of this dress is what drawn me to it, it is a skater dress, which is mostly the same as most of my other dresses because it is what suits me the most. The second one is also a skater style but this time its grey, with short sleeves and a white collar, this was in the sale for £7.00 down from £19.99.

Now moving on to jewelry-  I have two necklaces, firstly a gold one with a small triangle shape with three diamonds on it. The next one again has a small gold chain with "#BFF" written on it, this was brought as a two pack, I got this for my friends birthday so one went to her and this one stayed with me.These again are both from primark.

I have three items of makeup next.- I have a foundation to start of with, the maybelline new York fit me foundation in the shade 125. This is something I only got a few days ago so I have only worn this a few times although I can say that I think it is a very thin foundation but gives me enough coverage as I don't really have many spots, apart from the freckles that I have across my nose and cheeks I don't have anything else to cover, so it does the job for me.

Next I have bitten the bullet and brought a pallet that I can use to fill my brows in, I have always been scared to do this but I saw this for only a pound and decided to give it a go. It is a hello kitty eye shadow quad in amber sands. Looking past the fact that it is hello kitty I thought that it had some perfect colors for me to use on my brows. I use the 2 lightest colors to give my brows a little bit of definition and just to add more color to them as naturally they are very light and so look pretty much non existent.In here are four colors, a light brown, a dark brown (which are the 2 I mix together to use.) A  grey toned brown and an ash brown. I feel like the dark brown could be used in the crease and so could the lighter one so they can be used for anything.

Next I have a lip pencil, this isn't something I use a lot because it will just dry my lips out so much., but i saw this and I really liked it. It is a pink color and it's drying at all and I really like it. This is the Rimmel London Lasting finish 1000 kisses stay on lip contouring pencil in 007 Rose Quartz.

Lastly I have something for my hair- Because I haven't had my hair cut in a long while I do have really badly damaged hair, with really bad split ends so when I saw this I thought I would give it a go. It is the pantene pro- v hair strength tonic breakage defence. So far I really like it, it is a gel like consistency that you put all over your hair form the roots on wards, it says to part your hair and put 3 pumps on each line and to use 15 pumps in total. 

P.S - I am having a little bit of trouble up loading the pictures onto my computer off my phone so I'm not really sure if your going to get any with this post. 

PPS- I've finally found the pictures so here they are. 















So I will see you next time, good bye, 
Makeup Wonderland x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, i was googling hello kitty amber sands eyeshadow quad as i was looking to get some. I couldnt find any stockists that had them and i came across your page. I was wondering if youd be interested in selling yours, i understand if you do not in that case im sorry for bothering you. If you are interested though, i will pay very good money for it. Heres my cell phone number- 0211485145.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete